CONTENT IS KING
HAVING GREAT CONTENT IS AN ABSOLUTE MUST FOR ANY FORM OF DIGITAL MARKETING. IT WILL HELP YOUR PAGE RANK HIGHER ON SEARCH ENGINES AS WELL AS KEEP YOUR CLIENTS ENGAGED WITH WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING.
Our content creation product exists as either an addon, or a standalone product that endeavors to rewrite, improve or create from scratch any of the copy or content that you may need for yourself.
The main purpose of our content creation service for your brand is to generate a favorable perception in the minds of their audience. Do not underestimate the negative impact that spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors can have on a brand’s image.
Beyond that, our content creation products exists for brands who can benefit from assistance in expediting the often tedious and expensive process of generating copy for your digital marketing projects.
We can prepare content for both digital marketing and traditional marketing needs.
As a standalone product
Our content creation service can be used to create a variety of different types of content depending on your need.
- Normal blog posts (300 – 350 words)
- Extended Extra
- Researched blog posts (600 – 800 words)
- Website content (for single pages or entire websites)
- Email marketing mailers
- Press releases
- Site descriptions
- Product descriptions for shopping carts
as an addon service
Our content team can assist you with any of your ongoing projects, For example:
- Creating the content for a website that our web design team is in the process of developing.
- Proofreading and optimising your Social Media profile summary to make the most of our Lead Generation service.
- Creating and optimising for SEO all of your site descriptions which assists your SEO efforts
All of the content that our team creates is optimised for SEO thanks to the inclusion of keywords and Google best practices.
Fresh, well written, SEO optimised copy is gobbled up by Google.
You should regularly update your websites with fresh, well written, SEO optimised copy.
We do not only build websites from the ground up. Maybe you have an existing website that needs some work done. Head over to our Site Improvements page and have a look at what we have to offer or get in touch. We would love to help you improve your site